Thursday Day 11 April 10, 2025 Round 3

 Morning

Up at 5:15 electrolytes, quick coffee-protein drink, ezekiel with cc and jelly, roll on lacrosse ball and do mobility before leaving for the run. Out the door-5 min easy, 4x30/30 cadence, 4x30/30 pick up, 1 mile at pace, 5 min easy. The 1 mile time got messed up because I don't know how to use my watch properly. I have to read up on it. 

Before my run, I did all the hamstring exercises. Floss the hammy, roll the TFL, side stretch on the wall, Single leg bridge, slide out bridge, and 90/90 lift. No pain after the run and during the day. That is a good sign. I should find a plan to follow in addition to the Garmin coach. 
Other hamstring to add-roll out bridge on a foam roller, walk out bridge, eccentric hamstring 

Ezekiel with CC and Jelly-125 calories                            5 protein
Wrap-egg and bacon-450 cal                                            35g protein
protein shake- 125 cal                                                       24g protein (I finished it at lunch)
Collagen      50                                                                       9g protein 
Mexican chicken and avocado   300 calories and             25 g protein
Ezekiel with turkey meat, mayo lettuce tomato  300?        15 g protein   
triscuits, feta and tomatoes     200                                        4g
Dark chocolate      120
double espresso with cream                         100 

Total calories    1900 calories         
I feel like I was tired and ate way too much. I am adding lots of extra calories just in case I did have that many. Overestimating is better than underestimating. Even so, I had a few hard days of training and tomorrow morning I should try to fast until I get to school. I finished eating today at 5:00 so by 7:30 I am good to eat. There really isn't planning to my eating, I just take what I can find. My belly feels super full and I am ready to sleep but it isn't even 6. Yikes. 

Still on my mind
Altra shoes
pelvic floor exercises 
rain coat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me tell you about a bear, a skunk, and a hen. Day 68

Arsenal of a Dragon Slayer

Champion Mindset